Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Heads up: Mom Deals!

Hi Friends! 

I thought I would post a 'heads up' deals Isla and I've run across this week! 

Gap is having its "additional 40% off sale" right now. This includes 40% on already marked down items. The only time I shop at Gap is when they have this sale because it's SUCH a good deal. Today I got Isla new ruffle butts (like the denim one she wears a lot) for $3. That is not a joke- $3!!! They have a bunch of colors/prints, etc. I also got some cotton tanks and shorts for $3-4. Great steals! 

Janie and Jack is also having a great season ending sale! If you like their spring/summer lines and bathing suits (SO CUTE!) You should check it out. We didn't buy anything but they had adorable dresses, rompers and a ton of suits for up to 60% off--- everything was around $17-20. If you're doing a photo shoot soon they had a TON of cute, classic clothes that would look great for pics! 

I also saw that Zulily has Pearhead baby keepsakes on their site today. We did handprint ornaments over the holiday and liked the Pearhead brand. They're cheaper than Amazon right now, so that's a deal! They also had really cute 12 month frames and handprint/footprint frames. I like that you can pick the frame color so it matches the nursery- a great gift idea! 

Happy Deal Hunting Friends! 

xo. 
S

PS- Who's thrilled Nordy's Anniversary Sale is coming up?!! THIS GIRL! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment