Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Babiators

Hi Friends! 

If you know my kid you know she hates accessories- she likes putting things on and immediately taking them off-- THRILLING. (boo!) Anywho--- I couldn't get her to wear a pair of sunglasses to save my life but she was always squinting and I was always forgetting her hat (fail!) so.... I saw these baby sunglasses in a local kids store and had to run home and check out the details on their replacement guarantee. Guys- they replace the glasses if you lose them or they get damaged within a year. Obviously that was a no brainer for us! I snagged a pair on Amazon for $20. I know that's a little steep for baby sunglasses BUT they have 100% protection, BPA and gross chems free, they look cool, come in 2 sizes AND they have that guarantee. 

I tried them today and Miss Isla kept them on the entire time we walked around Kirkland. She was totally styling and got lots of fun compliments :) Check them out they're awesome sauce! Link is Here

 My kid is all business. 



No comments:

Post a Comment