Sunday, September 7, 2014

Grandparents Day!

Hi Friends!

Last year, I totally failed on Grandparents Day (i.e.: Today!) so this year I put it on my calendar a week early to make sure I got gifts out and celebrated with Isla's Grandparents (all 6 of them- including 'Greats'!) as they deserve! 

Isla apparently didn't get the memo that it was time to celebrate..... :) 


.....But we still had a great time prepping gifts and seeing the ones we could meet up with! We made all of them handprint trees and gifted an updated picture of Miss Isla (from her 18 month session). What Grandparent doesn't want a new pic for the mantle? No brainer!

I already have next year's gift planned- It's a good one!




I hope your Grandparents Day and weekend were wonderful! 

xo. 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment