Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall Bucket List!

Hi Friends!

I wanted to do this for Summer and just didn't get around to it--- now that my Photography season is wrapping up I can finally get to the 'to-do list' projects that keep getting bumped. I love when that happens!

Here's is our Fall Bucket list! What's on yours? What did I miss?

1. Pumpkin Patch and carve pumpkins

2. Learn to use chopsticks (one of my many life goals :)

3. Visit the Snoqualmie Historic Train Trail and Museum (Isla loves anything with wheels!)

4. Take a trip on the West Seattle Ferry

5. Ride the Ducks Tour and eat at Steelhead Diner (raved about fish & chips!)

6. Enjoy Bluebird Ice Cream Sandwiches (another raved about Seattle hotspot!) and Kirkland's Sweetcakes' Pumpkin Spice Cupcake (that comes out 10/15- I already asked!)

7. Jump in a pile of leaves (a childhood milestone I feel like!)

8. Buy a winter hat -- (of course this applies to Isla too!)

9. Day or weekend trip to Leaveworth to see 'Fall color'

10. Take Gemma and Isla's pics in Fall leaves (we made this an annual thing after last year's shoot)

11. Make cider!

12. Finish 2013 and 2014 Family-photo yearbooks :)

Happy Fall Everyone!

xo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment