Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday

Hi Friends!

Back to Monday--who else wasn't ready for their weekend to be over?! It really flew by -- I hate it when that happens! Since I'm catching up after another napless day with my crazy toddler I thought I'd blog in one-liners (if I can keep it to one :) Here's what's on my brain:

1. My Fall Bucket List. Can't wait to blog it (Oct 1st!). Can't wait to start checking it off! I'm SO thrilled for FALL!!!!

2. This snazzy dresser. (That tutu is from my photography prop bin and she just wouldn't leave the house without it on. She literally tore the other skirt I had on her off. At least she loves color :)


3. The sweet little rocking chair my Grandpa just made for Isla. I love looking at it in my living room- so darn sweet.

4. Our Family Pics from Sunday--can't wait to edit!

5. Taxes. Dammit I hate doing taxes and I hate being on an extension. blugghhhhh!

6. Halloween decor- Time to bust that out!!!

7. This rain. Oh, how I'm loving this misty, wonderful, ocean rain :) Tonight after putting Isla down I picked up the house and turned on just enough mood lighting. I love when it's raining out and my house is filled with a warm glow--perfect Fall.

8. Hunter rain boots for Isla. DROOL!

9. Decorating Isla's rooom.....so many ideas. so little time.

10. Buying newborn pressies for a baby I can't wait to meet. GAHHHHH!

xoxo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment