Thursday, September 18, 2014

Deals!

Hi Friends!

I ran in Target yesterday and before Isla had a MAJOR MELTDOWN (UG!) I spotted a couple bargains--food for thought!

 They now sell Hape wooden toys at Target! Yay! Those little tubes of wooden animals/cars are so fun-- my nieces loved the animal one!  (and $5.39-- are you kidding me?!) 


They just got in new fun Fall tights -- I love the heavy tights for Fall/Winter and couldn't deny how cute this cheetah print will be on Isla's little stems. They had a couple cute patterns and for $5 you can't beat it! 

and last but not least I went to the Rack today and snagged these pair of knockoff Uggs for $25. Of course no one really believes they're Uggs but if your kid has fairy feet like mine and they aren't fitting in cute boots quite yet this may be a good option. You really can't beat that price! I figured for how quickly Isla ruins clothes/shoes these would work for us. 


Now--- where to find cheap Hunters?! (LMK if you spot them!) 

xo. 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment