Saturday, August 30, 2014

One sweet little session.

Hi Friends!

Hi Friends!

I had to share these maternity shots I took of my dear Mama-Friend, L at her house last week. L, Gemma (her 2 year old) and that sweet.little.bump are so cute it makes my heart melt! I did these for my photography website but loved them so much I had to post--- Isn't she the cutest Prego ever?! I love how the shadows guard the privacy of their 'moment'-- I was going for straight silhouettes but I loved the light on their faces and those smiles...such sweet smiles and subtle looks, just beautiful! :)

 If you're considering a maternity session don't be dissuaded by a lot of the maternity photos out there--- maternity sessions can be so lovely, private and beautiful! You can make them exactly how you want them-- these pics are just more proof that these moments are worth capturing! (Even if you do feel prego-blahhh! :)

Thank you L and Gem! I heart you long time. xoxo.




These next few make me laugh every time---that little surprised face when she feels the baby kick melts me! So sweet Gemma...that's a moment you just have to have on film!







xo. 
S

1 comment: