Monday, June 16, 2014

MORE Genius Momvice

Hi Friends!

This post is more of a product review on one of my most FAVORITE things for Isla right now!

I have issues finding the right size pants for Isla because her waist runs small (9 months-ish) but her length runs big (12-18 months)-- Keep in mind she's 17 months tomorrow. I realized that all of the pants I got out of her in 'her' size (i.e.: 12-18) were either way too big or way too small and before I started making excuses that all her pants are 'cropped' (i.e.: I'd rather have them stay on than be too short!) I discovered (thanks to one of her birthday gifts) the brand Tucker + Tate.

I absolutely LOVE this brand for pants/jeans/leggings. They sell them at Nordstrom and before you start thinking you have to spend $40 on a pair of baby jeans they go on SALE all the time! I grabbed a pair (of jeggings) in season for $14 two weeks ago that will fit through the Fall at a minimum.

I also grabbed two pairs of black leggings that are my new FAVORITE thing for her. They are long, really soft, perfect for layering, have a great fit and the best part was they were on clearance at Nordstrom.com for (wait for it.....) $7. JUST PLEASE! You can find the link to them here.

That's them! (This is last season's dark jeggings- they'll be back in the Fall!) 

If your little one also has what I lovingly refer to as 'string bean issues' you should try Tucker + Tate. I also hear that Joe's are good. You can always find Joe's on Gilt or The Rack.

Happy Shopping!

xo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment