Friday, June 27, 2014

Isla's Flower Girl Debut! :)

Hi Friends!

My Brother-in-law and Sister-in-law (who also happens to be one of my closest Besties) just got their Big Island Pro-wedding pics. I have been so excited to see them since Isla was the Flower Girl and I was actually in the pics this time and not behind the camera--love that! The wedding day was SO beautiful---it literally took my breath away. I had to post a couple of their 'couples' shots here to prove that point! I can't wait to put a little album together for Isla so she can look back and see what a 'hit' she was on Auntie and Uncle's Big Day!!!





Those robes!!!!!  and this midget robe--just please! 

When I was posting these on my personal blog last night I couldn't help but look at this pic and think about Isla as a Bride someday (if she chooses of course!) --- these side by side will be so sweet :) 



I absolutely love that they captured this moment: E's Best-Friend, Kels and I staring at Isla and admiring Erin in that DRESS. Oh that dress!!! 

My Sis. xoxo. 

Window smooches. 

This will be framed in Isla's room.....it's just too beautiful. 

High-Fives for Auntie. 

Spying on the boys. 

My most favorite pic of this year. These two make my heart skip a beat. 



My walking partner stole the show. 



Handsome B-Daddy. 


High-Fives Uncle D---lets Party DUDE! 

Our most favorites. (Thank GOD YOU'RE HOME!) xoxo. 

Love this pic of the guys---most of these guys went to high school together- come a long way!! 

That's my Sarah!!! Fabulous Cousin and her Hubby, Josh. Love you two! 

And just because I can't help myself---yes, that shot below is real. REAL LIFE is SO BEAUTIFUL! 


Just another reason I adore her--barefeet on lava rocks. 



The Dancing Queen wanted to party! She danced until she dropped! 


Reception in the sand. 


Isla hung in way past bedtime and I'm so glad she did--these dancing shots with Auntie are priceless. She refused to dance with anyone else---I think she was in love with that dress and those dance moves! We never needed a piece of paper making E her legal Auntie but it feels good to say it's legit--Isla couldn't be more lucky to have such a cool, fun Auntie like my E. 

Love this. 



What a night it was! Mucho love and hugs to the Newlyweds.

xoxo.
S


No comments:

Post a Comment