Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A typically tired Tuesday

Hi Friends!

Is anyone else feeling completely "kicked in the pants" by this week already? (I know, I know....it's only Tuesday).  I drank 2 coffees today (one at almost 6pm!) and I literally didn't feel either one (and I REALLY needed the caffeine!) I'm sure it's the weather and dark mornings but it's really just the beginning (like VERY beginning in my opinion) of Fall and the rainy months around here so I better dig deep and find some energy somewhere. (Please: insert the wide-eyed emoji face here)

I could possibly.... just be extra tired because of all the blissful uninterrupted sleep I got this weekend on my annual 'sisters weekend' at the beach. It looked a little like this.....

 I mean seriously what more could you want on a Fall vaca? 
Camera (check!), Books/mags (checks!), Coffee (check!) and fabulous company (Check!) #winning 


and it well....looked mostly like this. Wine out of a paper hotel cup---keepin it classy!


We have an extra fun Halloween PJ-playdate tomorrow--fun pics of that to come! 

Oh and guess who just ordered her Christmas cards-- THIS GIRL!!! 
In OCTOBER you guys! I'm so PROUD of myself! :) 

xoxo. 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment