Monday, October 6, 2014

Catching up!

Hi Friends!

Sorry for the lack of posts last week-- we were out of town visiting family and wrapping up shoots while Daddy.B was gone on business. We're back home and loving the end of my photography season (time to edit!) and spending family time together--- we've had far too little of it lately!

For now-- a couple quick highlights from last week and the start of this one! Hope everyone's well!

1. I wrapped up my 'littlest' Cousin's Senior Session- she graduates High School this year. I feel SO old! I stayed in the hospital with my Aunt the night she was born---love you Jess, these are just stunning (that field kills me! Can you believe this is her backyard? literally!)


2. We met Baby Beau and congratulated his awesome parents. We love you little Peanut! Welcome to our crazy circus! :)


3. Isla was SO in love with Beau. I expected to visit quickly and leave before she set off any alarms but she was so good-- all we heard was "bay-bee", "BOW" and she did a lot of petting :) Sweet.


4. Isla loves my Mom's cat, Morris. I can't say he feels the same.


5. My Mom bought Isla a wagon- she was in LOVE with it. She would literally burrow down in the middle and not want to come out.


6. She was wheelin-&-dealin with that porcelain doll at my Grandparents. So funny!


7. Isla and my Grandpa are best.friends.forever. She thinks he's hilarious.


8. We spent the afternoon at the park with my Dad and Kerri and enjoyed AWESOME mac&Cheese at Mac n' more in Lacey (so good!) Isla's a big fan of clinging to Grandpa's hair.


9. It was so warm Isla went swimming at my Mom's. Crazy October weather around here!


10. Our new favorite bottle. SO GOOD! (so cheap!)


11. My Neighbor gave me her pea patch when she moved and I hit the veggie-motherload on Sunday-- those heirloom tomatoes are SO GOOD!!!!!


12. My most favorite thing about today was taking this little man's first photos. We love you Beau-- it was such a privilege :) ... and a little preview below because I just can't resist.

 Photo credit: Lacie Hansen (Thanks Friend!) 


13. Isla had a little playdate with her friend, Brooklyn while Brooklyn's Mom worked. Nanny issues- we saved the day!!


 14. We fed my Brother&Sister in-law's cat, Chanel...they are in Tahiti on their honeymoon. MUST BE NICE LOVEBIRDS! :) Isla loved Chanel--she kept saying "KITTEEEEEEEE"-- Chanel was so patient and wonderful.


 we practiced "gentle hands" :) 

15. Last but not least, the sweetest view from Isla's bedtime routine. I adore this girl. 


xoxo. 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment