Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hi Friends!

A couple quick highlights (or lowlights :) from our day since I'm in the middle of editing these GORGEOUS shots from my Cousin's Senior shoot.....


....that field and sun just KILLS.ME.DEAD! This is her backyard--her backyard! What I would give to have that field at my disposal for pics whenever I wanted---Isla would literally run when I got out the camera. HA!

1. Isla is regressing---she pooped in the tub again today. UG! She's in the middle of terrible teething, no napping and a growth spurt so apparently all of that equals crapping in the tub again. My life is so glamorous.

2. I made the most amazing veggie hash tonight. Before I made it I googled 'hash recipes' and wasn't prepared for the results. Lets just say I didn't think that one through and there's a very likely possibility that I'm now on being monitored by the government. It was delicious regardless! :)

3. My favorite animal noise Isla makes right now is a rooster'--- "doooodle doooo"

4. I realized today Isla hasn't napped in her crib in at least 3 weeks. She just won't go down in the afternoon in there- it's so ridiculous and crazy. Tonight she melted into a raging lunatic at 5pm. I really, really hope this phase is quick---as do I hope the hitting me in the face and biting is as well. (Thankfully those are SO out of characteristic for her- I think they will be). Did I mention she threw sand on a little girl with a broken arm at the playground---aiyiyi. It was a long day!

5. I need to decorate for Fall. It's time to get this season going!

Gotta run friends! More from me soon....

xo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment