Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Weekend Roundup

Hi Friends!

Just a quick post to apologize for being absent the last couple days. I was sick over the weekend and I'm still catching up- ug! Thankfully, I've felt 100% since Sunday night- lucky me! We had a busy weekend--- here were the highlights!

We are marking items off our Fall Bucket List! We did the Snoqualmie Train Museum on Saturday. It was super fun (and totally free!) Isla loved walking around on the tracks and by the trains. It was the perfect amount of time and open space for a Toddler. We'll have to take her back when she's older to ride the train that runs from North Bend to Snoqualmie.


We walked Dawg Dash with Miss I on Sunday for the 2nd year in a row! It was super fun--I love seeing Isla in her Husky gear and she loves watching the puppies and dancing to the Husky band. She loved walking over the finish line herself with Daddy :)



I have to admit---We've done more playing with play-doh with our chopsticks than actually using them. I may have to admit defeat on the chopstick item on my Fall Bucket list--at least we are using them right? :)


We made these fun Spider handprint crafts with friends at a playdate on Monday - just in time for Halloween!



 I hope you all had a great weekend!!! Lots of blog fun to come--- stay tuned!

xo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment