Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekend

Hi Friends!

We were busy checking items off our Fall Bucket List this weekend! 

 Isla is the collector of crunchy leaves and she does not discriminate -- they are all treasured :) 

 Isla picked a pumpkin (and the competition was stiff!) 

 She informed us it was this one...and put up quite a case for this little guy. We were sold. 

 These are my general feelings on picking pumpkins in a torrential rainstorm. #fear. 
(Thankfully it cleared up before we headed out to pick -- thank goodness!)

The cliche 'photo op' at the Pumpkin Patch. Had to do it! 

 B caved while I made dinner---and Isla was a big help this year! She actually really liked it (which made me super excited for Christmas with her :) We carved a witch--- fun times with my little fan! 


And last but not least..... Isla face timed with my Sister's cat, Max. Facetiming with animal friends is one of her most favorite things. Thanks for the patience Max! I love Isla's smug-amused face in this! ;) 



I hope you all had a great weekend! 
xo. 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment