Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween

Hi Friends! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween with your Littles :) Mine was the most perfect little Paddington Bear who got the hang of 'trick or treating' for candy quite quickly (funny how that happens!) She even swiped an extra candy bar while homeowners were 'oohing and aaahing' over her---Daddy must have taught her that trick :) I won't admit we raided her candy stash after bedtime (spoiler alert: we did....and it was delicious). 





 The pieces (in case you're interested): That tiny suitcase is a decor item from Amazon and I just sharpied the outside with Paddington's initials (I'm convinced it brought the whole thing together), Coat (Boden/Nordstrom), Hat (Amazon), Boots (borrowed Hunters--Thanks L!), Pants (Target!) and the tag I made myself! 


We had such a wonderful Holiday! Hope yours was filled with candy, 'trick or treaters' and smiles like the one my little 'bear' had. :) 

xoxo. 
S






No comments:

Post a Comment