Tuesday, November 4, 2014

On my brain

Hi Friends! 

A quick post on the random thoughts swirling in my brain this week! 

1. The fact that my child was the only one to get up an hour early for 'fall back' daylight savings (Hello 5AM!) and still continue to not nap in her crib. ai-yi-yi! 

2. The little girl in Isla's music class who yodeled though 'quiet time' - hahahah! 

3. My absolutely wonderful Happy Hour date with my Sis, E and our most fabulous, Kels :) 

4. So many holiday plans in the works! I can't wait to see them all come together and of course Isla's first themed kiddo birthday party on Saturday---Frozen or bust! (Too bad she's never seen it! Not that it would matter- 2 hours is like a week for her!) Was anyone else giddy over the ideas in the PB Holiday catalog? 


5. Trying to be patient while I wait for my Xmas cards to arrive. 

6. How much I absolutely LOVE the age/phase Isla's at right now--even though naps are non-existent she is really so much fun most of the time. She's doing super smart things and talking so much--that little human amazes me! ;) 


7. Our Fall Family session (You can see all of them on my personal blog)--still drooling over them! 


8. The line-up of soups I plan to make this week--Fall is most DEFINITELY here :) I really ADORE this time of year :) 

9. Hearing Isla's sweet little voice say 'banyas' (bananas) and 'keeeweee" (kiwi) 

and last but not least....

10. Typing this post and hearing Isla talk to herself and say "I, I, I, I...ISLA!!!" (HAHHAH!) and "MA-MA....CheeeeeEEEEESEEE" (A lady after my own cheese loving heart! :)

xo. 
S



No comments:

Post a Comment