Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Several Things.

Hi Friends!

Several things to note....on Saturday I realized my kid had totally faked me out when she started randomly eating croutons when B was watching her.

CROUTONS YOU GUYS?!

As soon as he told me I was like 'I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE FAKED ME OUT LIKE THAT! I TOTALLY THOUGHT HER HUNGER STRIKE WAS TEETHING. ISSSSLLLAAAAAA!!" :)

 Regardless, I'm glad the hunger strike is a thing of the past and she's back to her normal self. She has been busy loading up the tank daily- in fact I've had to put the kibosh on the million snacks she wants daily (even when she's scaling the pantry) and asking for more food after spitting up intermittently over an hour (that would be today). She's always been a bit of a 'barfer' so it really doesn't phase me anymore! For the most part she's been a really good eater the last 4 days and is even back to trying her veggies. Thank the LORD! (One less thing for me to worry about!)

She is also sleeping through the night again--I'm knocking on wood as I type this--but seriously, she's sleeping through the night and you guys seriously, hold on to your seats for this....she napped yesterday...it may have only been for 15 minutes (seriously, 15) which doesn't even 'count' as a real nap but the fact that she even laid down is a MIRACLE in the making. It's literally been over three months since she would even lay down in her crib in the afternoon. I was so shocked I did silent fist pumps in front of the computer and treated myself to a mid afternoon mocha. Thrilling.

I am super excited for a last minute holiday photo session for friends I'm squeezing in Sunday--can't wait to post it. SUCH CUTE IDEAS are happening right.this.second!

oh and I had the MOST annoying experience today...just give me a sec to rant about this...I went to a local Dermatologist's office because of this annoying rash I've been getting off and on. I parked in the paid parking (which is annoying enough in Kirkland..but whatever) and then proceeded to wait in their waiting room for 35 minutes after my appointment time. No one even said a word to me about them running late or checking with me to see if it was a problem. I finally went up and told them I had to reschedule to pick up Isla and the real cherry on the top...those cheapskate-fancy.pants-Eastside Doctors don't even validate parking! Are you kidding me?! You are getting paid the big bucks, you choose to lease Kirkland office space with paid parking and then you send your patients back out there and tell them to go buy something from the retail businesses to get validated or pay CASH because of course, wouldn't you know it...they ONLY take cash (and guess who never has cash--THIS GIRL!)

TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING?!!

I ended up with a smoothie for B, validation and a deep resentment for this particular office that will brilliantly turn into an amazing sarcasm laced yelp review. Hold on to your hats for that one.

Ok, time to run! I have to go shave. Seriously, I said "Sandi at 8:30 you need to shave your legs. It's getting weird." (I panicked at the Dr and was like, "crap, I hope they don't ask me to take off my pants and wear one of those gowns, I didn't shave my legs!" HAHAHAH! Mom life is so damn glamorous! :)

I hope everyone's having a wonderful week!
xoxo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment