Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Today

Hi Friends!

Sorry for the delay in posting! I'm lost in Lightroom/Photoshop land sorting/editing 700 pics....eek! Along with Isla's  my sleep troubles this equates to my life being a bit of a hot mess. We also have a super busy August. Things really do happen all at once! I had to share this cutesy pic from today ....


Isla and I did the beach with friends. I've been trying to schedule playdates more regularly because she loves watching other kids. We saw our friends last night for dinner and she loved sitting in her high chair next to our friend's one-year old. When we BBQ'd over the weekend she stared at a 6.week old for a good 20 minutes and tried to babble at her. Unfortunately Louisa didn't get the memo to chat back :) She's super fun right now and a good distraction from my many pressing obligations. blugghhh!

Back to editing for me! I'll return soon :)

xoxo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment