Wednesday, August 14, 2013

#7: Genius Momvice

Hi Friends!

With all the traveling we're doing this month I thought it was high-time I figured out my on-the-go baby monitor situation.

 A friend recommended the baby monitor app for iPhone/Ipad called (wait for it, it's totally genius) : Best Baby Monitor.... I know it's totally witty and perfect.

It's super cool because it goes through your iphone and ipad so what I do is leave my ipad in with the camera on Isla when she naps and carry my iphone around (which I do anyways). It has sound and you can talk to your baby through the app. I'm sure there's like a million features I haven't tried but it's seriously great and only $3. That's real.

Check it out!

xo.
S

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome. I may have to try that. Heads up though, yesterday there was a story about how a guy hacked an ios monitor, I think the actual monitor, and was able to move the camera around and see the child's name on the wall. He then was swearing and saying obscenities to the child and calling her by name which the father heard through the monitor. Scary.

    ReplyDelete