Monday, August 26, 2013

Names

Hi Friends!

I was strolling through my maternity pics this morning and crossed paths with these sweet pics of our name choices. I remember when I did this set up I wanted to remember what our name choices were and since we didn't find out the baby's sex we had to have a boy and girl list. I loved stumbling across this 7.months later and seeing what we decided on (and Isla's sweet name before we knew it was a GIRL!)....and what we may use in the future.



I purposefully didn't post this with my maternity shoot because you wouldn't believe how many people give you their critical opinion on your name choice. Here's my thing-- if someone is willing to share their name choice with you, no matter how much you hate it you better sugar coat your response and call it a day. You're lucky you got to know in the first place. period.

That's not saying I am not privy to hearing some of the absolute MOST ATROCIOUS baby names before the little one has arrived. I have tried to tuck that look of shock in my back pocket, give a lovely graceful smile and say "that's nice and so unique" ;)

We are into family names and have a whole lot of fabulous ones to choose from (thanks to B's French roots and my Irish ones!) Where did you come up with your cuties name? How did you eliminate? :)

xoxo.
S

PS- Ash, I want the name of that little lady ASAP. I'm on a pink gift buying whirlwind! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment