Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nanny L-Fabulous

This post is a special shout out to my dear mama friend, L who swooped in and watched Isla while I had a maternity shoot this morning. Not only did she fold my laundry....this is real.... 



as guilty as I may feel for leaving a heaping pile of clean clothes to be folded by me at a later date there was nothing like coming home to a clean house.... (she even put the toys away!)


and....wait for it......


A.sleeping.Isla.

It's the miracle of all miracles. The child who will never sleep for me took a bottle from L, burped, got in her sleep sack, was laid in her crib and went right to sleep. RIGHT TO SLEEP. Just like that. Like "Hey, L I do this everyday. boom" .....

She even got these sweet little pics of our twinning girls :) Love those pear diaper covers from GAP. So cute!
 ~I literally want to squeeze them. GAAAHHHH Look at Isla's thighs- just please.

 serious conversations were had by all .... "Dude, she's My Mom- just wanna be straight with ya"- G

and now ....as I proclaim my cup-runeth.over.with.heaps.of.sweet-sweet.gratitude for my L....I will be editing, uploading the sweet little maternity session from this morning and making a couple overdue calls because my girl....still sleeps.

ThankTheLord. 


Ps- L, please be here at 8pm to put her down. I'll have a glass of chard waiting. kthanxbye. 

xoxo. 
S



1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! i'll be right over! ;) had a blast with the baby girls yesterday! loveyaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete