Saturday, August 3, 2013

Back in the Saddle

I'm officially packed for one of the two weddings I'm shooting this summer....I'm thrilled and terrified all at the same time! Thrilled to get to capture Danielle&Matt's amazing wedding. I can't wait to see it come together and spend the day collaborating with B (he "second shoots" for me :) but....I'm terrified to leave Isla for 8 hours (6 hours shooting + an hour in and out) eek! I know she'll be spoiled all day and in perfectly capable hands but it will be the first time I've been away from her all day. My heart shivers just thinking about it. Lets hope I can keep it together tomorrow when I have to say good-bye. No tears S! (an impossible goal)



Here's to hopes for a dry Saturday! Happy Weekend!

xoxo.
S

PS- Yes, I'll be pumping in the backseat every 2ish hours during the event. Can't wait for that little adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment