Saturday, August 17, 2013

Music Must-Have!

Hi Friends!

I had to post and say you MUST go get the Jewel lullaby CD. I got it from my Mom Friend, L and it's genius. I got stuck in traffic for 3 hours with Isla (OMG!) and Jewel, that fabulous songstress put her back to sleep TWICE, I can't even do that! B and I will actually find ourselves listening to it by accident...from Bucky the Buckin-Bull (who won't buck because he's old and tired--hahahah!) and Sammy the Spider her CD is super cute and not kid-obnoxious like lots of CD's out there are. My only complaint is that "She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain" is WAY too Slow. Speed it up Jewel! (It literally feels like she's NEVER comin' round the mountain :) Love her little bit of twang and new-fun tunes!

Has anyone listened to the Nick Lachey lullaby CD? I heard it was good. 
What do you have in the car for your little ones? 
......

and .... I just read how good it is for babies to get hands on experience with instruments. As I search for the FP Baby Grand Piano Isla will continue to strum the guitar with Daddy. Love these sweet pics :) 







xoxo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment