Monday, November 11, 2013

Annoyance

Does this strike fear in anyone's heart besides mine? 


Yep, that's right....the Twilight Turtle's lights finally dimmed and went out.

At right about the same moment the Baby Einstein Soother was right on cue as it uttered it's last lullaby. Dammit! Why do all the toys with the most complicated battery replacement go out on the same day?

(Confession: the turtle's batteries died two weeks ago--I've just been staring at it every night at bedtime, trying to 'will' it to work again).

There is nothing I loathe more than unscrewing 15 screws to replace batteries...constantly. I might as well just watch the years of my life be eaten up by this worthless task.

Now that I've ranted that out....time to go make friends with that fluorescent screw driver and manhandle that turtle. ug :( Pinot anyone?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment