Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Thrilled

We're SO STINKIN' .......


......to finally tell the blog world that my bestie & Isla's Tia, Ashli is prego with baby #2! We can't wait to meet Baby.Fischer on January 29th and see Gracie as a big sis!

Being a "big sister" myself I can 100% say it's the best of times.
the best of things.
the sweetest, most lovely, most wonderful.

I know Grace will be forever grateful to have a little brother or sister running around beside her (even if she forgets it sometimes- happens to the best of us ;). I can't wait to see her take on her new role :)

and the pictures.....gahhhh....just wait until I get my hands on these munchkins for photos. My heart's gonna melt!

We're so happy for you Fischers- can't wait to see you soon and celebrate baby! We love you little one :)

xoxo.
Auntie S&Isla

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited! Can't wait to see our little tribe running around! You're up next (don't worry, not yet)!

    ReplyDelete