Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mama Hero

Hi Friends!

I'm still alive (barely).... I'm literally running on an americano (I've limited myself to one tall- it's so damn depressing :( boo!) and vitamin D intake from the last couple weeks of perfect weather (thank you Seattle!)

Isla's still not sleeping- she's up every 1.5-2 hours crying. I think it's a mix of indigestion stuff and some major teething. We had a friend say that when his Daughter got her baby teeth it was like going back to the newborn phase again and that's pretty much what it feels like- but worse! I'm hoping that's it! We go see the Pediatrician on Tuesday so hopefully I'll get some more insight next week.

I had to write and say....DID YOU SEE KATE MIDDLETON? (ok, I know....who didn't?!!)

but seriously....she's my new mama hero....heels 24 hours after a 10 hr. labor. Just please.


I know that she probably had a fabulous shower (not the one in my post partum room....it was reminiscent of a cruise ship bathroom....more like an all-in-one toilet/sink/shower combo) and a stylist there to do her hair and make up but seriously....any mama out there has got to say , "damn girl, good work!" I can't imagine knowing that within 24 hours of having a baby I'd have to get up and present him to the world. Hello overwhelming!

What I love about her most is that she didn't try to disguise that she still had a bump...she owned it and looked so proud and glowing. It made my heart smile :)


So welcome little Prince G (I am having a hard time wrapping my mind how to call a tiny baby George :) The world was definitely watching :)

xoxo.
S

1 comment:

  1. George was my boy name. AND KATE STOLE IT. Little Georgie!

    ReplyDelete