Thursday, March 14, 2013

Review: Waterwipes

Hi friends!

I just did a review of Waterwipes for Greencupboards.com!

I strive to keep my house clean with earth friendly products whenever possible. We don't use any products on Isla that aren't gentle, "clean" & earth friendly...from her bath soap to cloth diapers! I absolutely love me some Greencupboards! They're customer oriented with great service and an array of products. Best thing is they really listen to requests and criticism to make the products they offer better for customers and best yet, Moms! Seriously check them out :)

I got to test out these newborn friendly wipes on Miss Isla when she was 4-weeks. It's a plus (& requirement for my family) that they're earth friendly as well.

 Check out my review below!

_____________


I used Water Wipes with my 4 week old newborn Daughter and liked the product overall. 

We use cloth diapers and were using disposable wipes the first week after bringing Isla home but changed over to flannel wipes. Water Wipes are a good solution for us when we need a disposable wipe considering we are always looking for natural products for our baby and are concerned with the environmental impact of baby products. Even though you can use cloth wipes on 'the-go' it has been easier to use disposable wipes. I like Water Wipes because they are very similar to the flannel wipes. The material was soft for baby and I appreciate that they're all natural and easy on the environment. 

On several occasions I doubted they would clean up messier diaper changes but they did the job. I love a product that works as it should and cuts the work in half when it comes to taking care of my little one! 

My only criticism is that I didn't think the wipes were wet enough which made them a little bit rougher than I think they actually are. I use a wipe warmer with a little water for my cloth wipes and think these could easily but put in the wipe warmer with water for those who aren't comfortable jumping to cloth. 

A great middle ground between cloth & disposable! 

Overall- a great product!

~and it wouldn't be complete without a shot of Miss Isla's piggies- love those toes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment