Thursday, March 28, 2013

#2 Genius Momvice

NoseFrida.Snot.Sucker

Isla has been having this raspy noise lately with boogies. I tried to pull them out and use the blue bulb thing but for the ones really up there it just wasn't working. She looked really shocked every time I used the suction. I picked up the Frida Snot Sucker and it works like a charm! It's a little pricey for like a 10 cent piece of plastic but it's great and I'm sure it will last a long time.

I also had a very thorough conversation with the woman at the register regrading getting snot in my mouth. Not possible. There are filters and it comes with several extra filters. It doesn't really shoot into the sucker anyways. After doing it, it's not at all an concern. I'm not at all squeamish when it comes to baby functions....when Isla was born she poo'd meconium all over me and I didn't even know because I was in such bliss-mode with her little face...funny to think I was concerned about a bit of snot.

Perspective Sandi. Perspective.

:) S


No comments:

Post a Comment