Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Genius Momvice

Hi Friends!

A couple quick notes on kid stuff that's rocking our world these days!

First of all, this kiddo app-- Vine Kids is seriously the best thing ever! It's kid appropriate vines (you know, 6 second videos users post) was brilliantly put in one app for kids. Isla loves watching videos of other kids, animals or sesame street so this app is just perfect....and the videos are short so I don't feel guilty! (Thank you L for the tip! This SAVED ME today!)

Second, I know I've mentioned her before but if you aren't following Thrifty Littles on instagram or through her blog you really should be. I just scored Minnetonkas and Salt Waters at a discount on diapers.com (which I didn't even know sold shoes!) because of her posting (not to mention the tegu blocks the Easter bunny will be dropping off Sunday :) She posts deals on kiddo and some maternity products. Her style's great and she's really reliable on her sales. Seriously, do it.

Third, my good friend (and stylist guru, L :) tuned me into www.6pm.com and it's seriously the bees knees! It's the sales side of Zappos and they have raging bargains! I got shoes for our adopt a family over the holidays with them and I've scored Mini Melissa flats and Hunters at a SERIOUS bargain.

Lastly, I snagged Washington state flashcards from Bright Eyed Baby for Isla's Easter basket and they are SO STINKIN CUTE and really well made! I can't wait to post pics! The shop is fairly new but the owner is working on new states currently- I can't wait until they come out with Florida for my Nieces!

xo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment