Tuesday, April 28, 2015

New product!

Hi Friends!

My BF and her 3 year old shared how wonderful this sorting pie from Amazon was with Isla and I over a FaceTime chat and I picked it up for her last week. I am SO happy I did!

It was on sale on amazon (for $18) and will grow with Isla as her skills develop. Right now she loves sorting the pieces by color by hand and trying out the pinchers for a little bit before growing frustrated and throwing the fruit down her shirt (a rare response I assume? :)

She loves this thing and played with it for a solid 45 minutes today (just enough time for me to prep/make dinner ;) As she gets older we can use the other activity wheels to sort by color, number of items and item type (i.e.: berries, bananas,etc). It's really well made and I have a feeling it will be a hit for months to come. Check it out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment