Monday, April 27, 2015

Bonjour!

Hi Friends!

I'm home and finally kicking my Euro-jetlag in the butt. I swear jet lag is 10x worse with a toddler because they just don't give a rip if you're exhausted or your body wants to eat eggs at 2am or you could crumple on the floor at 9:30 because it feels like the middle.of.the.damned.night-- they just don't care and pretty much neither does anyone else because at the end of the day you ran off to Europe and no one feels bad for you....least of all your 2 year old. So that little ball of wisdom is exactly why I have been radio silent for the last couple days--that and the fact that I'm buried in laundry, my house is 78 degrees (no seriously) and my computer is once again on the fritz. I actually belted it into the stroller and took it in for round 2 of repairs today at Apple. Please say an extra little prayer tonight for my computer. Until it returns all of our vaca pics are held hostage on my camera and iPhone and I want nothing more than to upload them and live vicariously through our adventure once again.

For now....pics from my afternoon with my favorite girl. Here's to me...getting back on the 'real life' wagon and blogging again....!







xo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment