Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter goodies!

Hi Friends!

I wanted to do one of those fancy 'what's in my kid's Easter basket' posts but my stupid Mac is still broken which means my Photoshop is still down and I am plunking away on this damned laptop with 45 cords running out of it to try and upload pics. So annoying. Any who- that fancy post is not happening so you'll have to just pump up your creative juices and pretend this looks totally pro legit. Kthanks.


 I wanted to go a little 'light' on Isla's Easter basket this year since she has little gifts to open while we're on vacation next week. Those eggs are full of bunny grahams (fitting right?!). Here's the breakdown of her other loot! 

 Yep, Bizzy Bear are pretty much 'gold' in my house right now! (Thanks again Ash!) Isla LOVES these and they're so well made! 

A book I admired at Ashli's last year and finally picked up at Costco for a total steal! 

 The inside...isn't it cute :) 

I absolutely LOVE these! They're so cute - More on this to come! 

 Tegu blocks-- a great deal on Amazon! These are in my purse now, perfect for traveling and distraction! 

Yep, the Easter bunny believes in dental hygiene. Isla thinks it's a toy. 

xo. 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment