Sunday, December 29, 2013

Our Fall Family Session

Hi Friends!

I am FINALLY posting our Fall Family Session from my super talented Photographer-Friend and Fellow-Mama, Aura at Aura May Photography. Aura and I met through the UW Photography Program and were quick friends! We stayed in touch when the program ended and had little ones within 3 months of each other! I love getting together with Aura and her handsome little man, Beau for play dates and good mama advice! She is an incredibly talented natural light Photographer--her work always stops me in my tracks :) 

Our beautiful little family session was shot at the Seattle Arboretum. The trees were just PERFECTION and we literally caught the tail-end of the Fall color...the leaves blew off the following week. Isla was cooperative (for the most part) and thankfully so was my Husband (for the most part :) 

Love, love, love these shots of our new little family. 









 -That little face melts me. I just love this shot.





 -Me & My perfect girl :) (oh, and PIGGIES!!!!!!)









 Daddy & his little 'mini-me' :)







Thank you Aura-- it was a fabulous time :)

xo- S

PS- Check out the cute shots of our hubbies and babes-- Beau and Isla are 'Little Photogs' in training! (loving Beau's Husky pride too! :)


Isla....and the ever apprehensive look. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment