Monday, December 30, 2013

holiday.

I love reading through my Mom's One Line a Day journal from last December and seeing my daily entries....quick little thoughts like, "Thinking of you tonight baby" and "Can't wait to meet you baby."  A year ago we were dreaming of our sweet baby--of the year ahead.... all we would do, how we would celebrate...and most of all who our baby would be.

And now she's here. And she's smart and sweet and always busy....and now we know her.

We really know her.

That still blows my mind. It feels like she's always been here with us--but really she's so new to our adventure. She IS our new adventure.

I love that last year when I was pregnant and knew we'd share our next holiday as a family of three--- these were the sweet moments I dreamed of. There were so many new traditions we wanted to start and memories we wanted to make.

This year was the beginning and it was even better than I imagined.










I hope you all had a very warm-beautiful Christmas with your little Little Ones :)



With Love, 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment