Thursday, March 5, 2015

Milestones

Hi Friends--

Well, as of today I can officially say I have abandoned my cart and stomped Isla out to the car because she was being SO bad. UG!

She's on a roll and we're hitting 'milestones' around here.

What made it even more of a joy was that I hurt my lower back when I carried a box that couldn't have weighed any more than 30 lbs into Fed Ex. Pathetic-- considering my kiddo weighs almost the same. Apparently I need to lift some real weights or something.

So I'm not feeling 100% and my 2 year couldn't give a rip.
shocker *SOB!*

It's been quite a week--lets just say, bring on Friday! I can't wait to have a sunny weekend at home with B and our little terrorist. (I already told him I'm sleeping in this weekend--don't even MESS WITH ME! :)

Happy Thursday!
S


No comments:

Post a Comment