Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Crash, Cry, Cough and Cope.

Hi Friends! 

So my computer crashed--totally kaput--ug! 

Thankfully Hubby located this laptop for me to blog on- yay! I'm hoping to get my Portland pics up from last weekend this week. It was a sunny, Spring, kicking-up-our-heels, good food lovin PERFECT time! 


 I can't pass up amazing graffiti--PERFECT backdrop. 

My kiddo's had a rough week. Wrapping up a cold, working on a cough, completely disagreeable at any wonderful proposition I make ("Hey Isla, wanna go eat a cookie and go to the swings?"--- pause---"NO!!!!!") This is where poses below come from. They usually include ear plugging and some form of yelling at me. I'm working on strategies to diffuse this lovely new behavior.

The days are long--LONG, LONG, LONG right now--but we're making our way through them. I always tell myself---it could always be more challenging... I could have twin two-year olds or triplets--Lord help you guys out there were multiples, I can't even imagine. **hands down respect!*


Isla had a fun little playdate with her buddy, G today. They did lots of fighting and yelling but they really do love each other and even held hands on the way to the park. It was the sweetest :)


oh, and Isla walked Cle which was pretty much the highlight of her day (No L, we aren't looking to adopt. ;)

 I hope everyone's doing well this week and is loving this Northwest FABULOUS weather--looking forward to a super-sunny weekend!!!! To wrap it up.....a pretty little pic of Isla in one of the brighter moments of today :)

xoxo. 
S




No comments:

Post a Comment