Thursday, May 1, 2014

One year later: MAM Returns

Hi Friends!

My Bestie, Ashli had the fabulous idea to do our Mamas Across Miles photo exchange again a year later to see how much has changed. I thought it was the perfect thing to once again post on here! If you have no idea what I'm talking about you can see the original post from last year, Here.

I'm also hoping these posts will also help me stay more consistent on my posting--I know it helps me sort out my thoughts from the day and lately Isla's been such a crazy whirlwind the 'personal-thought-sorting' time has become essential to my sanity along with really amazing girlfriends who talk me off the ledge (sometimes daily), a wonderful Husband who jumps when I text "you'll be lucky if I'm home when you get here. She's making me CRAZY", the margarita and guacamole from Cactus last night and multiple other small pleasures. I have been working on a 'catching up post' over the last 2 days but I just keep adding to it and getting interrupted- by the time I finish it the 'news' will truly be 'old.' Story of my life :)

For now, Day 1 of Mamas Across Miles. Oh how the times have changed :)


 Miami

 Seattle 


xoxo. 
S


















1 comment: