Monday, May 12, 2014

Momvice


Hi Friends! 

More unsolicited Momvice coming your way! 

Seriously, this is the best bib in the entire world. 


I only use this bib--all the ones we got for gifts are packed away or used as spares if we get in a bind. This bib is so perfect it travels with us and I give it for gifts at every shower I go to! 

Isla has the Make My Day Silicone Bib in purple (shown above) but I know Oxo makes a similar one that has the same function. It's $10 on Amazon. I realize that's a little pricey for a bib but seriously you will never buy another one again. They are also super cute, they come with a necklace, bow tie or dog tags on the bib. We get lots of compliments!

Seriously get this bib and trash all the rest- it's the best thing in the whole world .... and if I'm coming to your shower in the near future mark it off your list-- it's coming your way baby-to-be! 

xoxo. 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment