Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Return

Hi Friends!

Isla and I are back on the Mainland! The Big Island was a little piece of perfection- big surprise there! :) I just love me some Hawaiian sun, tropical breezes and mai-tai drinking at noon!

I'm working on my Hawaii post and so many fabulous little pics. I am also putting together a travel post now that we've flown 4 times with Miss Isla and I did 2 of those trips on my own (I am apparently insane!) After you hear about my plane ride home with my little-terrorist-baby you will most likely think I'm not qualified to dispense travel advise but I'm going for it anyways. Maybe something will come in handy for you!

Also- Seriously guys....my kid has been 10 of 10 lately. As in energy-wise. I have zero idea what her deal is. She is testing boundaries and being a CRAZY-TODDLER-MONKEY!!!



 I can't tell you how many days this week I've said to myself, "what is a socially acceptable time to put your baby to bed? 2pm? hmmm?" UGGGG----

I wish her unrelenting energy was infectious because I could SERIOUSLY use some. The jet-lag has hit me hardcore--which I remember from our last trip but forgot how hard it was with Isla's craziness coupled on-top. Thankfully she has a bit of jet-lag herself and I feel like we're finally getting close to turning a corner with it and getting back to her normal routine. Tonight was the first night she went down at 7pm right on time. Thank god. The 8:00 or 9:00 bedtime was killing me.

Time to catch up on MAM and relax early tonight! I deserve it!

Happy to be home!
xoxo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment