Saturday, May 10, 2014

Momvice!

Hi Friends! 

Some fun 'momvice' on your Saturday! 

If you're in the market for parenting books stock up at Half Price Books! I found 3 parenting books that have been on my Amazon Wishlist for $2-4!! Steal! 

I also stocked up on clearance kiddo books for Isla. She loves the Mercer Mayer paperbacks and I found a couple for $1 each on clearance. Isla scores! 


If you are looking for discounted activity books, crayons (I just saw the Alex Finger crayons for $5!) or puppets (below) check out Half Price! They don't ONLY carry books!


For Mother's Day my Sis treated me to a new VS bra since Isla and I have said 'so long' to nursing. It was kind of a nice farewell -- bittersweet and I am wonderfully outfitted with a super comfy new bra! It helps ease the transition and it's good to get measured post nursing anyways! :)


xoxox.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment