Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NYE: A Year in Review

Hi Friends! 

As I was putting together our 2014 yearbook I couldn't help but pull out my favorite images from the year and put this post together. This is such a small snippet of the incredible memories we packed into 2014. There were so many 'firsts' for our little monkey, so many sweet moments burned into my memory, I will truly never forget them. I told myself I was going to just pick 10 images to post but lets be honest--when have I ever been able to hold back when it came to photos?!....never, never ever and I doubt I ever will. 

This year was big and bold and wonderful. 
A sweet little girl that turned ONE! 
Two trips to Hawaii. 
A wedding on a Hawaiian beach that still melts my heart (& made E my official Sis ;) 
New babies (Welcome Beau and Olivia! We adore you!) 
and so many milestone! (Go Isla go!)

Cheers to 2015 and the journey ahead! 

January 


Miami 
January/February

My BFF and her sweet little ladies, Grace&Olivia
(This shot proves that outtakes are the most beautiful!) 

The Big Island--D&E's Wedding week 
April 

D&E's rehearsal dinner 

Such an average shot and yet, that's what makes it special. I know we will look back on these mundane moments and wish we could replay them. 

Seattle 

Yakima (Girls Weekend!) 
June

My pinecone collector. 

My Sis, My girl and me. 
Seattle

18 months.
July 

Great-GG Enlow  (My Grandparents) and Miss Isla :) 

Great-Grandma Bazemore (Aka: Gigi) and Isla. 


Isla and Great-Grandpa Jim (My Grandpa :) --they're a couple of jokesters! 

I adore this shot. B& his little lady. 

Little Buddies: Isla and her little girlfriend, Miss G. 

Family Picture Day (courtesy of Uncle Dev)
September 


It was such an honor to capture my dearest friends life milestones this past year, from Olivia's newborn session in Miami to L's maternity session and Beau's newborn session-- it was all just magic. I still smile when I see that sweet little shot above of Gemma's surprised face when she felt him kick ;) 

Welcome Baby Beau (that smile!)
October 

Paddington-Isla
October- Halloween

Snoqualmie Train Museum
November 

Snoqualmie Pass - Isla's first snow day! 

December 


Who can resist a snowman hug? 





No comments:

Post a Comment