Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A holiday session

Hi Friends!

I can't post this session on my Facebook page yet since it's a present for the Client's Parent but she ok'd me putting it up on my blog. Even though I closed down my season two weeks ago when my Friend, Janae requested a favor for a mini 'tree farm holiday session' I couldn't resist. I've known that little lady, Brooklyn since I did her newborn pictures in the NICU and she has stolen a little place in my heart :) She's a doll! This one inspired me for next year! Anyone up for tree farm mini sessions with the kiddos for 2015? :)



 I just want to put a quote bubble over her head that says 'these are my people'-- I love that she's holding her Mama's hand- that was all her doing! 

 This kid KILLS me. The Grandparents are going to love this one in a holiday frame-- :) 



and as I always say....outtakes are always my favorite session surprises! These were all post session-- she's such a little beauty :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment