Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend

So everyone in my house is asleep and I planned on heading to bed with B but I just can't seem to motivate myself to wind down when our room is 150 degrees (slight exaggeration, I'll admit). I love 90 degree weather when I'm standing in a pool cradling a margarita, on vacation cradling a margarita or riding through the jungles of Hawaii in a topless Jeep cradling a margarita .... theme here? but when I am cradling a 5 month.old and my condo is 100 degrees that's just stupid.

Seattle is not prepared for this kind of heat- we are 65 degrees and hazy kinda people. I'm not complaining- I love the sun and the heat but I can't stand sleeping in a muggy bedroom and that's what I'm going to get for the 2nd night in a row. Blugghh-Oh! This is supposed to last through Wednesday so we'll see how I fare. I may end up cuddled up on my couch next to the window AC that only cools our living room. One room. :( boo.

As I muddle over this third world problem I am in the process of editing pictures from Isla's 1st swim today at my Aunt and Uncle's pool. She loved it and she donned a leopard print suit my Aunt got her which still makes me giggle. baby says rawwrrrrr..... !!


As I melt over images of this little lady.....she literally stops my heart.... I'll put on my big girl pants and head to my sweltering bedroom. I see more pool time in our future... (like tomorrow :)

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

xoxo.
S


PS- I couldn't be more in love with this little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment