Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Emergency Kit Updating

So....when Hubby took his GeoSciences credits at the UW and shared what could happen with the BIG earthquake our area will eventually have at some point it scared the pants off me! I put together a 3-day EQ kit based on the FEMA's Website. If you don't have one you should throw something together- just saying! Or at least have an emergency plan in case you're separated from your spouse/kids. Last weekend I realized I had not added baby supplies to our kit. As you can see- Isla and I got to work :) 


FEMA's recommended Baby items are:

For Baby:

  • Formula
  • Diapers
  • Bottles
  • Powdered milk
  • Medications
  • Moist towelettes
  • Diaper rash ointment
The link above also has good advice for what to include for pets and printables to put together an emergency plan with the docs you'll need.

Happy Kit updating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment