Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Unique Plus

If you're anywhere NEAR Kirkland stop into Unique Plus kids boutique on Kirkland Ave. They're going out of business and have EVERYTHING in the store (from the shelving to the English/Chinese kids books) 50% off! It's cash only and they're open 10-5:30. They're staying open for a limited time so get on it!

There are so many good deals! I've made two trips and I put myself on restriction from setting foot in there again because I can't help myself! gahhhhh- such a sucker for sales! Check out just a couple of the cute things I got I.Baby :)

 Organic sweater- She can pop that collar this Fall ;)

 I can't wait to get her in this with her big diaper. So cute! They have one-piece versions too!

 PJ's! A lot of their stuff is European brands and/or organic fabrics. Many of the sizes run 0-3, 3-6,6-9,etc so they can really fit in the clothes for quite a while. This is a 6-12 and she should be able to wear it for awhile.
 gahhhh....you stop :)

They have lots of SUPER CHEAP toys for kids. I grabbed 2 of these eco-play doughs for (wait for it)....$1.65 each. Just stop. They also have finger paints, crayons, markers and lots of play dough. Natural nail polish as well! 

Ok, are you sold? Now. go. 
kthanksbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment