Thursday, February 6, 2014

Our Return

Hi Friends!

Isla and I are back from our Miami trip to meet Baby Olivia and spend time with our Florida girls. We got in last night and my Little Traveler did awesome--our first trip together was perfect!

Today we're fighting extreme East Coast jet lag (ug!), a case of the sneezes&sniffles and dealing with this bitter cold (21 degrees, seriously?!) Obviously Isla was less than thrilled with our return to frigid Seattle.....

(She's probably in her crib on Expedia booking her next Florida flight as we speak :)

I have a million pics to edit, upload and blog about including Baby Olivia's newborn session (so much newborn sweetness!), all the girls together (melts.my.heart) and my iPhone dump with videos.

So much to do....so little time.

It's an early bedtime for me tonight but I'll be back at it tomorrow and will hopefully get posts up this weekend.

Stay warm everyone :)

xoxo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment