Monday, February 24, 2014

Seattle: Hudson

Hi Friends!

On Saturday, my Mom watched Isla so B and I could go try out Hudson for brunch in Seattle. They got a great review from my Sis & her honey, Chris so we decided to give them a shot. Hudson is a bar so kiddos aren't allowed but I suspect Isla had a better time ransacking my Mom's timeshare condo than eating with her old parents :) These pics are super gray because, well....Seattle's super gray right now. I didn't even brighten them up because my mood has been super gray too....ug. Can you say cabin fever? It's right about this time of year I start dreaming of sunny destinations :) 


 Hudson's in Georgetown along Marginal and it's pretty unassuming so you have to be an 'eagle eye' to spot it!

 B said the Bloody Mary was awesome- I don't drink them but I'll take his word for it :) (And they serve it with a beer back so you can't go wrong!)

 BRUNCH! I got the Francesca scramble. They make their own veggie sausage and there's no additional charge for it! I loved my brunch--love, love, love!

 B got the veggie-chicken fried steak which apparently they're known for. He liked it but said the sausage was a little too 'tex mex' for him...he's not a huge fan on the 'tex mex' spice but I loved it! Thankfully there are about 15 other things on the menu we'd like to try!

Did I mention they make their own biscuits and the coffee was great! no sludge! We will definitely be back--I think dropping off Isla for a brunch date once a month may become our new tradition. They also have a great summer patio---just in time for sun?!! Hear me Seattle? Sun?!!!!!!

xo. 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment