Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Baby-Proofing Recc!

Hi Friends! 

We baby-proofed after we got back from Hawaii and I'm finally getting this post up about one of my best baby-proofing finds! We have 2 side tables with iron legs and edging. One of them is right at Isla's eye level when she pulls up. Literally, the only way they could be more dangerous is if they were covered in spikes. Look at that edge! Owww!


I hunted down pliable foam rubber edging that I could cover the iron edge with. I couldn't use some of the products online because they were too hard and I needed to bend it around the entire edge. If you have a similar situation check out: Prince Lionheart Table Edge Guard on Amazon. I know it's $20...just simmer down....but it is perfect for those hard to baby proof tables. It comes with a LONG rope of padded edging, 4 corners and a ton of sticky tape. 


It's REALLY easy to "install" and so far Isla hasn't ripped it off. I put on the corners below as a temporary fix until I could get my 2nd order to cover the bigger table and when I pulled them off they didn't leave a bunch of goop on the table from the tape. There are cleaning instructions on the box when you're ready to remove it. It also doesn't look like you live in a playhouse...clean and perfectly safe.



We love Prince Lionheart products- check them out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment