Tuesday, October 13, 2015

An update in 19.

Hi Friends!

Sorry for the long hiatus- my Hubby was out of town on business all of last week so it made for some VERY LONG DAYS around here. I love my little lady but I can pretty much say that wine was consumed every evening ;) ha!

I can't believe that Fall is flying by so quickly- it seemed like Summer went on forever and now if I don't pay attention long enough Fall will be gone and we'll be in the depths of Winter. I am trying to put our routines back in place- I've been totally lax with our house (which automatically turned into a major pigsty) and cooking at home more regularly. I am working on making time for all of the Fall things I love before I miss them-- watching Isla romp in leaves in her candy red rain boots, seeing my favorite tree in the park drop sweet little bright yellow leaves, find long shadows on these super sunny-crisp days, splurge on a new scarf&hat--take walks. While I fit all of that in--here are a couple things that are on my mind :)



1. Fall. In all it's glory.


2. Nostalgia. This sweet little gnome face. This seems like so long ago. 


3. Isla's newest infatuations: Superheroes (specifically The Hulk & Spiderman) and my 80's Barbies.


4. Chardonnay. This magic bottle saved.my.life last week.


5. CHEESE! These two cheeseballs (I'm so jealous that Isla's Auntie and Uncle are on a fab vaca in the Cook Islands at this moment!)


6.  Feeling Festive. These purple lights and orange pumpkins that remind Isla and I of the season during bath time.


7. Isla's new favorite Disney: Pocahontas (censored) and Mulan (a fave of mine too- girl power!)


8. Moments like this. These are getting me through.


 9. Crisp Leaves. And my little collector. 


10. This tutu. It's EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME. 


11. Beau. This absolutely adorable one-year old cake smash I did for my L's, Beau last week. You can check it out here.


12. My Savior! Finally, we located a place that wore my kid out. Too bad it exists in Tumwater. This open gym with mats and foam pits is literally toddler perfection!


13. The Hulk. Isla is obsessed. (I had to taunt her with this over the weekend when she was at Grandma's :)


14. Ipic. Drinks&movie in a recliner with the Hubs. Perfect.


15. Chanterelles. Enough said. 

16. This cookie. Isla made this especially for B and I. I feel like I'm being watched. 


17. B's Desk. Literally my nightmare.


 18. Bats. (and that little leg cross)


19. The Architect. Her Great-Grandpa would be so proud :)


xo. 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment