Friday, October 16, 2015

Finding Fall

Hi Friends!

Fall is my favorite- it always has been. Since having a kiddo the change in seasons has started to feel even more nostalgic. This year the season signified a moment to stand still and realize just how quickly my baby is turning into a little girl.... who demands 'ONE Princess braid,' loves Barbies and Superheroes and is a lover of nature and adventure. She is growing so fast--it is the most bittersweet of things.

Yesterday we went to find Fall at one of my very favorite parks. We spotted turtles, a great blue heron, saved 2 caterpillars, stomped in bright orange leaves and Isla collected a red bucket full of foliage (and then left her collection on a park bench for another lucky visitor). It was sunny and crisp-and left me feeling more ready for this onset of Winter. I hope you all have a chance to slow down this month and enjoy the color and change in season. xoxo.












No comments:

Post a Comment